Business eBanking Solutions
You don't have to trade technology for service — we offer the best of both. Convenient solutions like Online Banking, Bill Pay and eStatements give you access to your accounts on the road, at home...anywhere you need it.
Return to Top
Corporate Cash Management
With all the features of Online Banking, Corporate Cash Management allows businesses to benefit from the advantages of internet banking.
- Transactions post same day, in real time. Up-to-date information is available online.
- A unique, flexible aspect of Corporate Cash Management is the ability to assign separate security levels for different personnel—an accounting clerk could perform inquiries but not move money, whereas a CFO could do both.
- Corporate Cash Management is easy to use. You can stop payments, make wire transfers, retrieve check images or review two months of statement history.
- With Corporate Cash Management, efficiency is at your fingertips.
- Come in today to get the process started. We can also set your business up for ACH transactions, wire transfers or payroll as part of your Corporate Cash Management package.
Call us for information 805-642-9955
Return to Top
Small Businesses & Nonprofit Online Banking
Small businesses have all the responsibilities of larger firms like managing money, maintaining inventory, paying the bills and just keeping the doors open. With Small Business and Nonprofit Online Banking, you don’t have to have the large staff to do it all, we can help make your banking easy.
- View your accounts online for current balances and recent transactions. Deposits made in the branch, transfers, debit card or ATM purchases, show up online, immediately.
- Set up Bill Pay so that each month your utilities, rent and other bills are paid on time. We have upgraded our Bill Pay system. For a quick overview of the many benefits of our Bill Pay system, please watch this video. If you have any questions, feel free to call any of our branches. We will be glad to assist you.
- Monthly transfers between accounts are simple, stop payments can be placed with a few clicks and you can see a running balance just like your checkbook.
- What about that check you wrote at the breakfast meeting, but forgot who it was written to and for exactly how much? No problem. Click on the hyperlink and you will see an image of the check after it clears.
- You can review up to 18 months of previous statements, just in case you need to go back for tax purposes or to research a purchase.
- Your merchant services credits and deductions will all be listed after your merchant services company processes them.
- And if you’re on the road and not near a computer, call TeleBank 877-652-4888 to check your balance, to transfer funds or to determine the last check you wrote.
- Our staff is here to support our local businesses in any way we can. So come in and talk to us. We’ll show you how the system works and help find solutions to your challenges.
Enroll in Online Banking here.
Return to Top
Control and manage your finances and monthly bills with the click of your mouse. Sign in to Online Banking to access the Online Bill Pay feature anywhere, anytime—24 hours a day, 7 days a week. If you are not currently an online customer, click here to sign up for Online Banking and Bill Pay.
- Pay Virtually Anyone. From the local bakery to a Fortune 500 Company, even your babysitter.
- Same Day/Next Day Payments. Payments can often be received in as little as one business day, even that same afternoon if necessary.
- Group Payments into Categories. Organize your utilities, cable and phone into a folder named household.
- Reminders. Receive updates through email when you receive a bill, or when it's due.
Search Bill History. Search by company, date and status, the moment you need an answer, wherever you are.
Return to Top
Credit/Debit Card Processing
With Merchant Services, improve your business while you enhance your customer’s experience. We’ll meet your needs and exceed your expectations with a wide range of user friendly point of sale solutions. Our unique solutions will help you improve cash flow, reduce costs, increase sales and streamline payment management. To learn more about how Merchant Services from Santa Barbara Community Bank can help you improve your business, contact us.
- Boost sales and customer satisfaction by allowing customers to choose their preferred form of payment.
- Increase your average sale because the customer doesn't need to have cash on hand.
- Speed up the check-out process with efficiency and convenience.
- Protect yourself from potential losses caused by bad checks.
- Avoid the risk and inconvenience of having large sums of cash.
- Accept payments from virtually anyone, anywhere.
Consumer and Business
- PLATINUM: Realize new levels of purchasing power with the Platinum Credit Card.
- Experience immediate savings thanks to competitive Annual Percentage Rates.
- Get online access to all of your spending information for increased financial control.
- Insure and protect yourself with extensive security and travel assistance services.
- PLATINUM PAYBACK: Put your purchases to work for you with our Platinum Payback program.
- Earn 1% Cash Back on all your qualifying purchases.
- Opportunity to earn double and triple reward points on qualifying everyday purchases.
- Additional card enhancements include identity theft resolution services, travel accident insurance, baggage delay and lost luggage.
- PLATINUM PREFERRED: Features higher spending limits and Platinum Rewards designed to make every dollar count.
The Consumer Platinum Card also offers:
- No Annual Fees
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Online Reward Tracking
- Protection and Security Services
Ready to get started?
If you currently already have merchant services, but are interested in comparing our rates and offerings, contact us today. We will start a cost analysis snapshot for your business, then we'll explain the information you will need to provide in order to obtain a true side by side comparison.
Click here or below on the image for more information or to apply.
Return to Top
When you enroll in e-statements, you receive monthly email notifications for your online statements. Log in to your secure Online Banking account and view, save or print your account statement. Statements are available for 18 months, and any statement beyond that period can be retrieved by contacting us.
- Green. E-statements are good for the environment. Choosing e-statements is easy to do and Earth-friendly.
- Fast. You get your statement sooner, because online delivery eliminates postal delays.
- Simple. E-statements eliminate the clutter of paper statements and allow you to store and retrieve past statements right on your computer.
- Secure. Identity Theft experts recommend electronic statements. Why? Because often identity theft occurs through the mail or improperly discarded paper documents containing sensitive information. eStatements protect your information better than paper statements.
- Free. It costs you nothing to switch to e-statements — and you have access to every transaction in your account, including check images, right at your fingertips.
Enroll today, and discover the advantages of e-statements.
Return to Top
Remote deposit capture
Remote Deposit Capture allows your business to process checks in a secure online environment. Experience your own virtual teller window in the comfort of your office by scanning checks and making deposits directly to your account. Remote Deposit Capture utilizes a desktop imaging scanner and an easy to use web browser to view your deposit activity.
Remote Deposit Capture Benefits:
- Improved Cash Flow. Transmit your electronic items by 5:00pm PST and receive next day availability on your funds.
- Accuracy. Remote Deposit Capture uses Optical Character Recognition (OCR) technology, eliminating keystroke errors and manual input of check amounts.
- Control. User options allow you the ability to employ dual-control audit procedures.
- Support. Experienced staff are available to assist with troubleshooting requests or technical questions allowing you to process work without missing a beat. You can also speak with your Ventura Community Bank officer during normal business hours for additional technical advice.
Easy Set Up:
- All you need is a PC and a secure Internet connection. We will offer you a user friendly Remote Deposit Capture scanner and all of the necessary software.
- Whenever you want to make a deposit, the system will take you through simple steps with easy to follow instructions.
Return to Top
Please review the Terms and Conditions information in our branch for full details on Our Bank's Products and Services.
Keep our TeleBank number on speed dial in your cell phone. With the push of a button you can quickly get your balance, and even find which checks have cleared. TeleBank allows you access to your account whether you are in the office, airport, car or burning the midnight oil at home.
- Access is 24/7 anywhere your phone works.
- You can have statements faxed to you.
- Transfer funds within the bank, or place a stop–pay order.
- It is a toll-free number and is free to use from the bank.
- We employ the latest PIN-based security.
TeleBank Phone: 877-652-4888
Return to Top
Online Security Notice
Ventura Community Bank is pleased to offer Internet Banking services. Providing these services requires a reliable security framework that protects our institutional data and you from intrusion. We are committed to working with our digital service providers to produce the safest operating environment possible.
Ventura Community Bank requires the use of an Access Identification Number and a Password to use the Online Banking services. To deter unauthorized log in, the system will lock out the user after three unsuccessful attempts. Ventura Community Bank has taken precautions to offer you a protected Online Banking system; however, it is your responsibility to keep your Online Password and Access Identification Number, Account Numbers and Personal Identification information confidential.
- Do not reveal your password to anyone.
- Do not write down your password.
- Change your password regularly.
- Do not allow your browser to save passwords.
- Do not leave your computer unattended during a session.
- Log off when you are finished with the session.
We are VeriSign site certificated for authenticating the Bank identity. This ensures our customers are communicating with the Ventura Community Bank web site and not an imposter. Online banking communications are encrypted using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). In order to provide this protected environment, we require you use a browser with 128-bit encryption. Encryption is the scrambling of information transmitted. It cannot be decoded until it has reached its destination, thus protecting your privacy.
Return to Top
Every effort has been made by Ventura Community Bank to give accurate, reliable information on our web site. Be aware that due to human and mechanical errors, as well as other factors, Ventura Community Bank is not responsible for errors and omissions.
Information in our web site is provided "as is," without warranty of any kind. Ventura Community Bank makes no representations and specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties to users or any third parties, including but not limited to, warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any purpose. The content of this web site may not be used for commercial or non-commercial use without the express written consent of Ventura Community Bank.
Ventura Community Bank shall not be liable under any circumstances to users and/or third parties for indirect, consequential, incidental or punitive damages as a result of using the web site. Even if Ventura Community Bank is advised of the possibility of such damages, Ventura Community Bank shall not be liable.
Ventura Community Bank's web site may include access to external web sites, known as "links." Please note that Ventura Community Bank is not associated with and has no control over the content or information on such links and, therefore, is not responsible for any such links or external web sites. Ventura Community Bank does not endorse, promote, and/or sanction these links. The links have been provided for your convenience. The content or information in such links is the sole responsibility of their authors and/or owners. Ventura Community Bank is not offering these links as a service.
Return to Top